- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound Certified Piedmontese 85% lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 14 - 16 oz can refried beans
- 10 oz can Enchilada sauce of choice (I use Medium Mild Old El Paso)
- 14 oz black beans, drained
- 2 cups grated Montery Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook your Certified Piedmontese Ground Beef.
- Add taco seasoning and cook until beef is browned.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients, including half of the cheese, in a bowl.
- Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Top with the rest of the cheese then bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Serve warm with corn chips, garnished with cilantro if desired!