By KJ & Company (@kjandcompany)
- 2 – 6 oz salmon filets
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the broccoli florets on a sheet pan and gently toss to coat with 1 tablespoon of the oil and half of the teriyaki sauce. Push the florets aside to make room for the salmon filets.
- Arrange the salmon filets on the sheet pan with the broccoli. Drizzle the filets with the remaining oil and coat with the remaining teriyaki sauce. Evenly sprinkle the chopped garlic over the top of the whole sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Switch the oven over to broil and broil on high for the remaining 3-5 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to desired liking and the broccoli is roasted.
- Serve the salmon and broccoli glazed with the sauce on the bottom of the pan over a bed of rice. Enjoy!