- Certified Piedmontese Tenderloin Roast (Filet Mignon is cut from the tenderloin*)
- Blitz together in your food processor
- 1 bunch of Fresh parsley leaves
- 1 bunch of Fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- ½ tsp of ground cumin
- ½ tsp Red pepper flakes (added after you blitzed it)
- ½ tsp smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- tsp Kosher salt
- Juice from 1 lemon (add the zest after blitzing)
- ¼ cup of EVOO
1) Season and smoke your tenderloin at 225 F until hits 125 F internally.
2) Then sear, let rest
3) Prepare Chermoula by combining the ingredients above.
4) Pair with Tenderloin/Filet Mignon Serve with Chermoula and go!
Your Chermoula can be a great marinade for other proteins and can last for 2-3 days in an air-tight container in your fridge.