Steelhead Fish Tacos
Do you love fish tacos? This Steelhead Fish Taco recipe will soon be your favorite! This is one of the easiest and most delicious fish taco recipes. Simply follow the instructions below. Perfect for a gathering or family dinner night!
- 2 Wixter Norwegian Steelhead Fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado Oil
- SALSA VERDE
- 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons of Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon of Oregano (chopped)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (grated)
- 1 Tablespoon of Jalapeño or Serrano Pepper (minced)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Tablespoons of Onion (chopped)
- 1 Small Jalapeño (minced)
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 2 Cups of Cabbage (shredded)
- 1-2 Limes (quartered)
STEP 1: In a bowl combine salsa verde ingredients and set aside.
STEP 2: In another bowl combine pico de gallo and set aside.
STEP 3: Arrange the avocado slices, shredded cabbage, and limes.
STEP 4: Warm tortillas and set them aside.
STEP 5: Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add avocado oil until shimmering.
STEP 6: Season the steelhead on both sides with salt and pepper.
STEP 7: Place the fish skin side down and cook for 4 minutes. With a spatula flip the fish and cook another 2-3 minutes depending on thickness and the fish registers at 145° with a thermometer.
STEP 8: Remove from heat and place on a serving plate.
STEP 9: Gently break up fish into sections and spoon the salsa verde on top.
STEP 10: Serve with sides family style.
← Older post
Newer post →